Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

Wise Leb Grandfather


Why Lebanese Fathers and Grandfathers pass their handguns down through the family.
An old Lebanese man is dying. 
He calls his grandson to his bedside: “Youseff, I want you to listen to me carefully. I want you to take-a my chrome plated .38 revolver
so you will always remember me”.
"But Jedu (grandpa), I really don't like guns bro. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"
"You listen to me, you donkey. Some day you will be running the family business. You will have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home and maybe a couple of kids." "Some day you come home and maybe you will find your wife in bed with another man”.
"What you goin’ do then?  Point to your watch and say, 'Times Up'? "

 

No comments: