Alghorba TV streaming all day in Arabic from Sydney Australia. please stay with us.. and enjoy our programs

A Bulldogs fan!

A high school teacher starts a new job at a school in Bankstown, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a bulldogs fan.
She asks her students to raise their hand if they are Bulldogs fans.
Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
"Because I'm not a Bulldogs fan," she replied.
The teacher, still shocked asked: "Well, if you're not a Bulldogs fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm a Roosters fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears, "Mary, why are you a Roosters fan?"
"Because my mum & dad are from Bondi, & my mum is a Roosters fan, And my dad is a Roosters fan, so I'm a Roosters fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone," that's no reason for you to be a Roosters fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute, your dad was a drug addict, And your brother was a car thief, what would you be then?"
"Then," Mary said, I'd be a Bulldogs fan." he he...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's gold.
And it's not racist!